Let's Talk About Your Future
There are hundreds of financial companies out there offering thousands of potential solutions. Unless you're an expert you simply can't expect to come to terms with them all.
We ARE the experts.
We were one of the first companies in the country to be awarded the prestigious Chartered Financial Planners status when it was introduced in 2007 and are proud to retain this standard. Our experience and expertise allows us to cut through the jargon and provide the most appropriate solution to suit your needs.
Whilst we specialise in pension and investment planning, it is also important to review tax planning and protection strategies, as these are areas which are often overlooked.
- Personal Allowance: This allowance is, perhaps, the most important benefit given by HMRC and is available to all with an annual income, however, are you using it correctly?
- Inheritance Tax: Once the scourge of very wealthy people only, but even in these challenging times, house values and the use of ISAs for investment planning, means that many more people are affected. In fact, the taxable value of your estate needs only to be £325,000 before you are taxed at a whopping 40%.
- Capital Gains Allowance: The allowance for 2020/21 is £12,300 and your investment portfolio should be reviewed regularly to ensure that the allowance is being used effectively.
- Protection Planning: If you have a family, the questions to ask are "What would happen to my family if I died tomorrow?", "What would happen if I suffered an accident/illness and couldn't work for an extended period?"
- Succession Planning: For most businesses, both large and small, their single biggest asset is the key staff. What would happen to your business if a key employee fell ill or your business partner died? Succession planning is a simple yet effective tool and can usually be arranged easily.
The key to this is an initial meeting with one of our consultants - this is normally free of charge and without obligation. Why not contact us to discuss how we can help. You have nothing to lose and, potentially, complete financial peace of mind to gain!